View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 02:11 AM   #1
LucilleK
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LucilleK is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Looking for an old friend of mine... a VERY long shot...

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for an old friend of mine. Haven't been able to contact him since around 1995 and have no idea where to start. His name is John, native, tallish, extensive burn scarring on his face and part of his upper chest and one shoulder. Much like me - cynical, likes to keep to himself and out of the way. Hermit (I'd be honestly surprised if even in this day and age he has an internet connection). Would be more than 70 by now. Atheist in every sense of the word (last time I saw him, but who knows what changes in 20 years?). skeptic and yet - if you know him would have some very strange stories to tell you. Sorry, that's all the way I can describe him since we were in a very strange situation together and didn't exchange a whole lot of identifying details (last names, where from ect.) So I am hoping this strikes a cord with someone - he usually stays in or around the rez which is why I'm posting this here. Please contact me privately if you know him - thank you for your time. Also, sorry if I posted this elsewhere on this forum, I didn't see it show up so I'm not sure if I'm doing things right.
LucilleK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook