View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 12:46 PM   #15
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimhound View Post
I guess I'm not allowed to mention things that have happened recently in my family in a legitimate and relevant response to someone's comment because it parallels history. How insensitive of me to trigger your delicate sensibilities.
OUR delicate sensibilities? Hmmmmmm.....

Quote:
Also, you do realize that I'm not the U.S. government? And I have never had any affiliation with the U.S. government or its operations? And neither has my immediate family? So, if anything, should you not be sympathetic to someone whose land was taken by the U.S. government? Or is it only relevant if you're Native American? For anyone else it's somehow deserved because they weren't born on a reservation?
This statement brings you under scrutiny. Who did you vote for? Why? Did you vote? My NDN azz HAS had affiliation with the U.S. government and still does. Don't lie to yourself and say you are an "unafilliated" victim because some NDN made a joke about the irony of your post. I'm glad you said these things and showed your true colors. You prolly ate turkey on takesgiving without even a thought for the NDN's on the front lines at Standing Rock getting routed with tear gas and shot with rubber bullets.
Quote:
And I'm fairly certain there was a good bit of tribal warfare over land... You know, that pesky thing that has happened everywhere throughout history?
Oh you mean we had borders? DUHHHH. Typical white guy. Even claimed to be Cherokee.

Quote:
But it appears that my good intentions are not well received here. So I'll go.
I call bullpuckey!! Good intentions my butt! You came here with an interest in archeology. You don't even believe the things that were shared with you about NDN ways. You won't go put that tool back cause you had SELFISH, not GOOD intentions. You even talked smack about your own mom. I need to get off line for a while cause I just overdosed on baloney.

"Show me somethin"

Last edited by OLChemist; 12-01-2016 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Fixing broken quote markup.
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook