View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #11
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
what would john say about that?
Hey, next time you see John, you should ask him & let us know what he says.

Wow....this is amazing MHS that you know him!

You know, in my family, we always say what small world the NDN world is.

True story: Years before I was born, there was this one time my uncle snuck down to Chicago for the weekend & didn't tell anyone he was going.

He was spotted at the train station in Chicago by another tribal member. Of course word got around & questions of why was he there, what was he doing, etc. Funny thing...he never said why.

Respectfully, I was thinking to myself, maybe John doesn't want to be found. ????
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook