Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #44600
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
I need a nice sandwich. Turkey, cheese, tomato, lettuce...

I am not sure what has happened to my life. In my capacity as occasional safety officer with my company, I've written some weird all staff emails. Today took the cake.

While doing the reconstruction, the contractors have been leaving the doors open and we don't have a proper break room so people are eating in all kinds of places they don't normally, while failing to take out the trash. We're literally swarming with fruit flies. I was called upon to send an email explaining basic sanitary practices.

No one told me, while I was working on my PhD, that 20 years in I'd be writing emails explaining how to close the Drosophila buffet by taking out your d*&% trash. Can't I just sit in the corner of my lab and go back to my real life, LOL.
I feel your pain. We still have our fridge, microwave, and toaster oven but we don't have our proper break room back since now the general university public can just walk right through what once was a secured area - will be like this till next January. Not too big of a deal since I eat at my desk while watching old episodes of Top Gear anyway.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook