Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 04:29 AM   #44608
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
I see frozen people.
LOL! My son and his wife live an hour east of Chicago and they moved this weekend. He called and was like "mom, it's soooo cold." I just laughed and said that's why he would only see his parents visit in mid summer.

I got the most incredible package from a cousin on my mom's side of the family. It was several postcards written to her and by her to my grandma. The earliest post ark is 1920 and the oldest one 1950. Before she even met my dad. It was a little peek into her life and so cool.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook