Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 01:50 AM   #44610
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
So, did you find a big cup of ice? LOL! It's a foggy early Christmas eve morning here. I have the weekend off and once I get home in a few hours, I'm not leaving until I have to come back to work Monday night. Traffic on I-95 is really heavy-and everybody is in a rush. I guess they think Florida will disappear if they don't hurry and get there.

I lost a very dear friend to cancer yesterday, I"m grateful she's out of pain, but I am going to miss her like crazy. One of those people that when you meet them, you know instantly you will be friends forever, and we were.

If you are traveling over this holiday weekend, please be safe, and have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook