View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 09:56 AM   #5
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.
I love getting craft supplies for Christmas ! LOL
We're waiting to open stuff till the grandkids get here ! Then let the hectic activities begin.

Spiritflight : Glad you're having a good Christmas !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook