View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #3
Broken Arrow
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thank you for your nice advise but that it is not as easy as it says.

I do not simply want do what I wish. Than there would be no need to ask here.

As I am wearing glasses all my life, in school I was provoked as owl. We have owls and I like owls. They are night birds which fits well to me. Asa little boy my Father told stories to get me asleep but Father started sleeping and the boy was half the night awake and joking.

Other birds over here are several sort of ravens (rare), hawks (rare) and masses of crows. The city resembles in its name and old spoofed syllable of the German equivalent for crow (Kre). Crow being "Krähe" and imitates the sound which the bird makes.

Designing beadwork which incorporates those birds may require applique stitch, I am not sure and that I have not done yet.

The floral designs, although some a very beautiful, are not mine. I am found of geometrical patterns and animals. May be that is a habit from being exposed much to mathematical patterns of the digital new age.

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
Show me, and I will understand.
Involve me, and I will learn.”
Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
(Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook