View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 05:24 AM   #5
Broken Arrow
Champion Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Owls are the birds of withdom and knowledge and the ravens or crows are the eyes and scouts in my thinking.

The meaning of these birds has changed with christianity in order to override earlier believes. In other symbols of "savage" tribes, they have adopted to carry their message.

Well I have a Problem with the members of the ground Crew of the Roman church which I have knewn over the years except for one Monk.

The long answer to to your questions needs some days. To write that up in English will be difficult because those answers to your questions require to think in German and translate them into English. Will result in difficult understanding. Hopefully I get the long answer on Friday together. I am not retired yet and the real working life has become demanding time consuming hastily.

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
Show me, and I will understand.
Involve me, and I will learn.”
Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
(Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook