Thread: DNA Tests
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:54 AM   #20
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
This is all in fun, but still very interesting! I saw where 4 sisters tested and they all had inherited different % of each ethnicity they had.

It takes awhile to get the results back, but will keep you posted!!
Yah, wow, wouldn't that be something if your friend & you are related? Yah, let us know!

That's very interesting about the 4 sisters...I had never thought about that happening like that as a varying percentage by individual in the same family/with the same parents. I guess I'm so used to thinking of blood quantum fractions on paper/on the roll all being the same within a family. LOL.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook