Thread: DNA Tests
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 02:44 AM   #21
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ya know, with all the discussion about these DNA tests, I've never heard that they have figured out to test about personality.

When I was a kid, I was talking to my mom about this family (in our tribe) & how it seemed like everyone in this family was mean. I was giving her examples of how they acted/what they had done.

She told me, "It's in their blood." She said that it's one of our old beliefs that personalities & character traits, just like physical traits like hair & eye color, that that is passed down through the blood. So then we talked about this other family where all the girls are really sweet & lovely. It was just their nature.

I think everybody can still choose how they want to behave & act/react in any situation, but I think what's in someone's blood plays a part too.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook