Thread: Japanese Sex !
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #11
Broken Arrow
Signal Corps

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Look , I posted a joke , nothing more.

That is and was out of question. May be I should have not answered.

You are giving me a hard time with that joke, using "Japanese" when my English is less sufficient as I think it needs to be.

I also joked with my friends , nothing more.

I assumed, that you were joking and that those who joked with you know for a long time already.

Don't over analyze it , it's just a bad joke.

I have heard far more worst jokes. I think, that most of the bad part is only on the listeners head. In German you might call it "Kopfkino". A special sort of imagination. To explain the German word you might need to write up an whole paragraph. That is the difficulty when thinking on one language but to write in a second language and perhaps need a third language to account for.

Always good for misunderstandings by good intention.

If you find sarcasm in my words of my first post here, you may keep it.

Sometimes I am fond of black humor and it will take time to become accustomed to some of your humor.

Laughing is a
good thing
I think.

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
Show me, and I will understand.
Involve me, and I will learn.”
Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
(Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook