Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 04:26 AM   #44856
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I somehow made it through the day without having a single drop of coffee, not sure how that happened.

The game on Friday night was great with Georgia taking the win by 9. Roughest game of the season so far, lots of penalties and even a couple of fights. Since it was Native American night they had Iroquois dancers before the game and then the Thompson Brothers and their athletes (Onondaga) had a Q&A session after the game. I took some video with my GoPro but I haven't bothered to import them.

It hit almost 70 today so I finally got around to breaking up that tree branch and moving it to the alley so the landscapers can take it away. I also played some lacrosse wall ball earlier to dial in my new stick.
Hey @Toolbox,
Nice for you that you got a new stick!

I have a son who plays lacrosse...oh man, it can be really brutal at times that I wince while I'm watching & I'm not the one getting slashed & bonked over the head. You gotta be tough to play lacrosse or it makes you tough, aye? I guess that's why it's a war game.

A few yrs. ago, I was fortunate enough to be back home at the right time to watch one of our traditional lacrosse games. We hold our first game after the second thunderstorm of the spring. So like no one knows what day that is going be until it happens.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook