Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #44859
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleclanriverband View Post
Hey @Toolbox,
Nice for you that you got a new stick!

I have a son who plays lacrosse...oh man, it can be really brutal at times that I wince while I'm watching & I'm not the one getting slashed & bonked over the head. You gotta be tough to play lacrosse or it makes you tough, aye? I guess that's why it's a war game.

A few yrs. ago, I was fortunate enough to be back home at the right time to watch one of our traditional lacrosse games. We hold our first game after the second thunderstorm of the spring. So like no one knows what day that is going be until it happens.
Lacrosse is brutal but it's fun. It's the only sport that I was remotely good at - I'm a nerd and nerds and sports usually don't mix. The pads and the helmet make it a little less painful but with the adrenaline pumping you don't feel it all too much.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook