View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #5
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
They tried it outside during the renovation of the Pit.

The weather in Albq is dicey that time of the year. I've stood in line in 90F, 30F and everything in between. It's usually still fairly cool, especially with the wind. That time of year Gallup is busy blowing to Clovis, dust particle by dust particle, LOL.

At least one year I went, there was snow. People got stuck on I-40 east of Tijeras Canyon. IIRC, the state police closed the road and a bunch of people ended up spending the night in the National Guard Armory in Santa Rosa.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook