View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:10 PM   #10
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
So where is GON held this year??

I went once, and if we could have found a seat, we probably would have stayed all weekend. Not to mention they sold our tickets out from under us at the Miss Indian World pageant.

It was crowded, but great seeing the dancers, seeing all the people including some that I knew, all the vendors, the food, the stage outside.

We parked in the dirt and didn't have to walk far, but staying on our feet the whole day we were there was hard. I tried to sit on a reserved (blanketed) seat labeled Morongo tribe to tie my shoe and I got booted off right away. I doubt anyone from the Morongo tribe showed up that weekend...no offense, Morongo tribe. I know you're just looking out for your own.
Did you sit on their blankets at Morongo?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook