Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:21 AM   #45071
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
It's hot as blazes here-and the air is till full of smoke. The fire is only 12% contained and just keeps getting bigger. Got a hotel full of fire fighters that are putting in 18 hour days. You can google "west mims fire" if you are curious. I wish WD and Eyes would send us some of that water down here. We could use it.

I'm coming to the end of another 8 day week and am looking forward to using this weekend to catch up on my sleep. LOL! The smoke is supposed to be really bad this weekend, so it won't be fit to go outside. Catch ya'll later.
Coffee ! Rained all night , the night before last , then all day yesterday.....just hard enough to make it crappy to go outside. Then it rained last night until about midnight or so. Outside is pretty soggy !Today the sun is out and a cool north wind to help dry us out.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook