Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 05:51 PM   #45139
Broken Arrow
Signal Corps

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
My people have a creation story and it has NOTHING to do with anything Biblical !
Well, seems I have created a misunderstanding.
I should have used twice the little word me or my.

Life is much better if one can laugh about situations. Perhaps you recall

04-22-2017 09:29 PM
Here we go with the "Lost" tribe of Israel again ! LMAO

and we laugh with a blinking eye ore two.

There a many creation stories. You have yours and I have mine. Ole has his and Takashi has hers. May be everyone sees something going on from his point of view but non of us knows for sure the truth because there is not a single truth or there is more than we can grasp?

I have already difficulties to grasp really four dimensional existence but I have no idea what it is to think and live in more than four dimensions. (Science says there are more than four. But the universe is more complex than the human can ever understand and comprehend.)

In case nobody told, physics is science but explains not everything and will not do so. Therefore it leaves room for things or something going on greater than science.

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
Show me, and I will understand.
Involve me, and I will learn.”
Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
(Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook