View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:55 PM   #32
LizBrokenArrow
Liz Broken Arrow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
"And not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive."
-- Titus 2:10 (NIV)

"Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel."
-- Philippians 1:27 (NIV)

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
-- Matthew 5:16 (NIV)

Sadly, many in the history of the Body of Christ in America failed to adorn the Gospel as instructed.
As I stated to the other sister, I truly apologize if my comment came off the wrong way and I apologize to wardancer. It was never the intention of my heart. I don't think my comment was read completely as I was trying to explain the differences between the fake vs real Christians. My family faced atrocities too. I would never intentionally invalidate what my family nor what every Native American ancestor went through in the name of Christianity. I am not ignorant to what happened in those days nor what we still go through now. I have been misunderstood. Please please re-read again my post. You will see how I was just trying to explain the differences. I did so only because he claimed that as a Christian I have been brainwashed and that I walked away from my family's belief. I was just explaining. Now everyone is offended and took my post, my comment out of context. Again, my apologies.

I am looking to join a Pow Wow dance team anywhere in New Jersey. Dance Style: Jingle Dancing.

Thank You Creator For All Of Your Blessings.
LizBrokenArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook