View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 10:36 PM   #1
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Eclipse Plans? ...Stories? ...Customs?

Just wondering what you're planning on doing?

I saw a couple of news stories regarding the customs that some tribes have or stories that have been handed down. I've never heard of any stories in my tribe.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tribes-ho...133201395.html

Anyone in the path where they can see the total eclipse?

Where we live, we're supposed to see a partial eclipse...but I don't have the right glasses to watch.

A couple months ago, I heard a NPR story about the eclipse. This 1 scientist said that during the eclipse, if you look at the shadows on the ground, all of the shadows will have crescents at the end. Isn't this something, huh?

Like all of the tree leaves' shadows will have crescents on them. I'm really fascinated & captivated by this thought/image...so I'm going to be looking at the shadows if I can actually see this happen.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook