View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 11:22 AM   #4
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeiltleix View Post
Hello Toolbox,

Thank You for your response. I am not sure why I decided to drop my original question, to be honest. My gut told me that is a lot to ask for right out the gate. I been known to be wrong about some things though.

Although, since you have mentioned this deleted question. Would you happen to know the position of the founding tribe or tribes of grass dancing, in regards to this dance inter-tribal adaption in powwows?

Thank you for your helpful tips on how to learn grass dancing. I am going to actively seek someone out to teach me whom has been doing it for awhile. I will also follow up your tips and get myself started.

Thank You :)
The grass dance started with the Omaha tribe, which I am not a member of and thus can't speak on their thoughts on it per say but I'm guessing that it's a non-issue with them since just about every tribe has a grass dancer these days.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook