View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:04 PM   #11
LizBrokenArrow
Liz Broken Arrow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Arrow View Post
Sigh, you are all to right in all aspects of your points. And it is not limited to NDN's family stories and search for documents.

Liz, please be prepared to find "facts" which may be disturbing to you but it is not your fault.

You can not change the past but may give the future a better chance.

Broken Arrow, thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me. I am prepared. Nervous, but prepared nonetheless to find out whatever facts may come my way. I just want to find out the truth, and hopefully find out why my family has been so shady about all of this. I wish I could speak to my mom, but I cannot. My mom was the one who initially told me about her mom being Taino, but very little about our ancestors since when she told me, she was on the early onset of dementia and wanted me to know before her mind was completely gone. At least all that she could remember at the time. Her mom died when my mom was about 10 to 13 years old, and her family shipped her off to New York to live with other family. All of my mothers siblings where all separated by the family when my grandmother passed away. The truth, I still do not know why. One thing that is for sure, that no matter how much time, how many years pass by, the truth always comes to light. My mother has dementia and I can't really get answers from her because her mind is not what is used to be. She'll be 81 soon and has mental health issues now with the dementia. I have had to find most everything on my own with no help from family. I look forward to finding out what comes out from my tribal registration form whether it's positive or negative. Will keep you posted too. Thanks again for the support.

I am looking to join a Pow Wow dance team in Bergen County New Jersey or surrounding area. Dance Style: Jingle Dancing.

God our Creator #1 in all we do always.
LizBrokenArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook