View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:16 PM   #12
LizBrokenArrow
Liz Broken Arrow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Good morning and welcome to pws.com

You should save some money, buy a plane ticket, and go.
Go to the place where your people were/are.

If you do this, you might just find what you're looking for.

If your ancestors want you to know who you are, you will know.
Documents and written histories can be valuable and very helpful to confirm/discern fact from fiction, but I believe alot of people are dissapointed even when they gain their CDIB cards because they don't REALLY identify with the people.
Hi gilsi. Yes, I want to go to Puerto Rico so bad. I had spoken to my unsupportive husband about going there, (he doesn't understand why I am doing all of this). Anyhow, he would support me in taking a trip to Puerto Rico and he would come with me. That made me hopeful. However, after hurricane Irma recently hit the island, and now with hurricane Maria making its way to the island again in these coming days, a trip to Puerto Rico now has to take a back seat until after hurricane season passes and it is safe to make that trip. I know that I do not know all of my family in PR, but I am banking on meeting some of them and hoping that at least one of them "likes me so much" that they would open up to me and give me some info, (the truth), and guiding me on the right path there. In the meantime, I have to keep searching here from my end to find whatever I can find until I am able to make a trip down there. Thanks gilsi.

I am looking to join a Pow Wow dance team in Bergen County New Jersey or surrounding area. Dance Style: Jingle Dancing.

God our Creator #1 in all we do always.
LizBrokenArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook