View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:20 PM   #33
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrokenArrow View Post
How so? Please explain. I don't understand what you mean. What am I doing wrong?
There are those here who are much more qualified to answer you. WhoMe, Josiah, wardander, OLChemist and many more.

I believe if your tribe does do not have DIRECT communications with the U.S. Government and the Bureau of Indian Affairs (as WhoMe says, 'the land of 470 broken treaties), then your tribe may not be recognize as American Indian. You will find many ' State Recognized' tribes who do not meet the criteria within the statutes of the government, but are American Indians.

I do not know of any 'American Indian' tribe being able to have dialogue with governments outside on the United Stated, or as many know it 'Ameica'.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook