View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 10:51 PM   #9
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmLynn View Post
It seems some people need to do more research on medical marijuana. A majority of strains have been altered so that there is no THC in them. Having been in the medical field for 20 years, I've seen prior treatments vs medical marijuana treatment. I've had various friends and family on it for everything from cancer, my sister in law has stage four colon cancer, to glaucoma. The positive effects had nothing to do with THC, it contained none. I know vets dying from stage four cancers being told the VA will drop them if they use it. People in so much pain the have morphine pumps, yet marijuana works. I have severe pain issues. I'm also allergic to Opoids, not that they help. Unfortunately I get my care from the VA. People with real health issues, marijuana can be a lifesaver. Or make death less painful, and more dignified. Instead of looking at this as negative, try and make it a platform for acceptance. They might be the sponsor but that doesn't mean GON can't request non THC marijuana be used for the duration. Try and make a positive out of the sponsorship. It's not going away. Use it to change people's perceptions
Cannabidiol. The plant does not have the tetrahydracannabinol (sp).

There are many medical uses. My Grandma would make a tea for my little brother, who had asthma, using the stems of the marijuana plant. This was over 50 years ago. I use it with pure cane alcohol. I guess it would be considered a tincture.

Our vets need all the help they can get. Take away the classification and make it available to them.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook