Old 10-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #1
NativeSpirit101
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NativeSpirit101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am back

Some of you may remember me under another name but I am back after a year of being banned from this place. Apparently I didn't know how to talk the talk like everyone else on here and join in without seeming like being worse than spam mail. I am willing to learn and be more respectful this time last time I was here I ruffled a lot of peoples feathers and I don't want to do that this time or at least I am not trying to offend anyone by my presence alone or whatever I may say without any regard of other peoples feelings and I do apologize for being so rude the last time I was on here. I may be 6% Cherokee and some Choctaw in my blood as well now that I think of it. My Grandpas Mom was Half Choctaw and my grandmas grandma was part Cherokee so I have native blood in me from both my grandma and grandpas side of the family my dads parents. Its all confusing to me sorry but it is after great grandma I lose track of whose who. that everyone accepts me but that probably wont happen for everyone to accept me would be impossible if never happen. But who knows I might make a few friends on here as well as some enemies just saying what I think Will Happen I wasn't too popular last time I was here so my guess is I wont win any contests for being popular now.
NativeSpirit101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook