Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 07:18 PM   #45537
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Did some shopping today. Went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought my wife a Mandoline, she has always wanted one, they were also giving out 20% off entire purchase coupons when I walked in. I then bought more Stress Coat at the aquarium store for the fish, and then went to Lowe's for some new filters for our kitchen water filter - made them price match Amazon. We also went to Bath and Body Works last night, against my policy of not shopping on Thanksgiving, so my wife could get some deal they were offering, mostly stuff for her but she also got some stuff for her sister.

I'm waiting for Cyber Monday to see if the Roku Ultra goes on sale. We want to replace our 5 year old Roku XS since it's showing signs of it's age - a lot of apps are optimized for the newer stuff.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook