Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 04:02 PM   #45555
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It's almost 5 here and the end of a crazy hectic week. First they moved our offices around and now I have my own office............. for like 1 year :( . I had to go to a conference in NY not realizing until the morning when I'm getting on the Amtrak that it's not in Manhattan but on the other side of Queens! Then the Amtrak home was running late which made me miss my normal train home. I stopped by the office while I waited for the next train and saw that the desk they moved into my new office was in the wrong position and the room was filthy! Come in the next day and the overnight people didn't clean so I had to wait around for that and then rearrange my office myself. I also had to wait till the phones group came by and reconnected my extension and then it took until mid-morning today for the hardwired network to be switched in our new spaces. On top of that there were equipment failures, unresponsive contractors, and loads of passing the buck. Finally add to that my Amazon package that had the new ignition coil-on-plug pack in it for the car my wife is using right now got delayed. At least Amazon gave me a free month of Prime for the delay.

Sunday I get to release a little frustration by beating people with a stick in some pick-up box lacrosse.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook