View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 04:12 PM   #2190
LizBrokenArrow
Liz Broken Arrow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalako View Post
Hi, i'm new and i am from Belgium.
I have my username from the movie "Chalako". It's a movie from 1968 with Sean Connery and Brigitte Bardot.
A european huntingparty end's up in Apache territory and they did'nt like that.So, you can imagine what happends.

I have always admired the Native Americans since i was a kid.Always liked the colorfull life and culture.

I hope to make some friends here if that's alright with you, guys.
Hi Chalako. Welcome. Nice meeting you. Consider me your new friend.
LizBrokenArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook