View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 07:05 AM   #52
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalako View Post
Wow, that's a lot to think about.I knew it was a hard life and it did'nt get any better when the whites came.

I'm not gonna debate over it because my english writing is'nt very good.I would like to talk about it face to face with you, guys.But that's not gonna happend.

I can say life over here was'nt that good either let's say 500 years agoo.Living in filthy city's with diseases as "the plague" also known as" the black death", cholera and many more.And whe also starved to death sometimes.

So, if i could choose i would prefere your life back then.Ofcourse now it's much better and i like the luxury of the modern life but still........
Do you wear lederhosen? And do you stand on the mountain, blow that long horn and yell, "Ricola!"?

That's what I envision when I see 'Belgium'.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook