View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 02:39 PM   #47
LizBrokenArrow
Liz Broken Arrow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
you can look for that phony chief white wolf in nj who claims he is a taino chief of the locals.......im sure he can tell you anything you want to hear...he's good at that.....looks like he increases the local tri-state "taino" population daily
Hi Milehighsalute, Who? What Taino Chief? I have not come across him yet? Who is the phony Chief White Wolf in NJ claiming to be Taino? Apparently you have come across him and know him very well. Can I have his real name, not his Taino name, in case I run into him? And how do you know this Chief White Wolf is phony? I need to know. I mean, I am Taino and still doing my research. I found some of my family in P.R. and my family's Tribe their and have been in contact with them and finally communicating with them a little more frequently since phone service in P.R. has been restored in their area, but I have not stopped there. I am still doing more research. I am taking a trip to Puerto Rico in this coming 2018 to meet that part of my family and family's Tribe. I want to know everything about my ancestors and their culture and history. So yes, if you are calling someone phony that I may or may not cross paths with, I want to know why and how do you know. Thank you for your time and your warning. The last thing I need is to be deceived and go on a wild goose chase while doing my research here in NJ. Hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks again.

I am looking to join a Pow Wow dance team anywhere in New Jersey. Dance Style: Jingle Dancing.

Thank You Creator For All Of Your Blessings.
LizBrokenArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook