Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 01:24 AM   #45722
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
About20 years ago or so(I don't remember the year) We had a horrible ice storm ! When looking at the trees about an hour into the freezing rain all the branches , even the tiny ones , had at least an inch of ice on them ! Night fell and by morning the limbs were breaking everywhere. I had a really nice silver maple tree right out in the yard and when it was done I had a 10 foot tall stump that used to be a beautiful tree. We lost about 15 trees completely and all the rest are finally looking good again. Sounded like cannon shots when those limbs shear off ! Scary !
We got about an inch of snow ! First time in a few years , of any measurable snow. We've had a couple of dustings the last few years but nothing noteworthy !
Not bad out today ! In the 20s and supposed to get up to the mid 30s today , tomorrows not bad , but then the bottoms gonna fall out again and it's gonna be below 0 again for a few days. It's gonna suck big time !
Coffee and I'm outa here ! LOL
Back when Irma blew through here, we lost about 40 feet or so out of the top of a beautiful cedar tree in the back. The iced storm took another 15 or 20 feet out of it. Since we are supposed to have stuff start blooming in another 6 weeks or so, I'm wondering how flowery our Spring will be. We are going to have another two nights of hard freezes. At least we don't have the ice this time.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook