View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #16
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiuJitsuFighter View Post
Wardancer, serious question. Do you have any European blood at all?
The majority of my blood is Indian blood but I do have a small amount of Spaniard blood from my great X5 grandmother who was from Spain. So correct Iíam a little mixed. But I identify with the part that makes up the most of me. Not the 10% of me or less thatís spanish blood. That would be ridiculous lol. Who would do that? &#129354&#129354
Yes actually I do , On my mothers side. Scots/Irish is how it's described though it's actually Scottish. I have researched it a bit , found the family crest. Kinda interesting.....but not as interesting as knowing my G.Grandfather sat on his horse at the age of 10, on top of a hill , watching the battle of the Little Big Horn. We are who we identify as. Everyone who knows me knows who I am. In non-PC terms I'm that ndn guy down on the corner ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook