View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #46
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
@ChildrenFromTheSun Can you provide the links for the sources of those visualizations of genetic divergence? I'd like to look a the source papers.

I never thought you were being racist. I was rather clumsily reminding you that the dominant culture has not infrequently welded science as a club. I fear science's decoding and understanding of the expression of the human genome is outracing the development of societal ethical and moral constraints. Indians are too often the canaries in the coal mine, to borrow a metaphor from Felix Cohan. We especially need to be careful with our use of this information.

Or maybe I was just overthinking it, LOL.

Last edited by OLChemist; 02-12-2018 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Dang autocomplete
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook