View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:14 PM   #51
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post

Sure, just remember they were established by the colonizer's government.

I already said that

Like you said, that's only your opinion. You can totally believe in whatever you desire. I certainly hold my own on the concept of race. So you don't believe in race?

Obviously not the same as you.

I do and when I say race, I do not mean we're so culturally similar. I'm well aware of cultural distinctions. Nevertheless, there are definitely cultural and historical parallels between all Native American populations.

I apply biological, loose cultural and historical similarities, social acceptance/awareness, and geography to how I define race. After all, most of this criteria is involved in defining race throughout history, even to this day. It is not merely similarities in pigmentation on why I claim Native Americans are all the same race. It involves other physiological traits as well, such as eye structure (e.g. epicanthic folds, socket position), cheekbones, hair type, teeth, nose structure, etc... And once again, physiology/phenotype is NOT the only criteria I base race upon.

I emphasize on my claim we're all the same race to promote an effective degree of unity. Is there anything you have against unity?

Considering the racial definition of White/Caucasian is defined as anyone from indigenous origins in Europe, then of course.
Why are you mentioning Broken Arrow though? Is he/she mixed race?
He is a member here and is from Germany , by your definition "white". In my definition he is German , and he recognizes me as Cheyenne.

Keep in mind the biggest reason, by far, for the defeat of virtually all Native American nations was not through the colonizer's military prowess. It was pathogens that did the VAST majority of the dirty work for the colonizers. Otherwise, I certainly would argue that they would've stood no chance against Native American nations, especially the deadliest, war-mongering ones.

But yes, it became a life or death situation and I'm aware there was no greater options at the time.

Exactly , and you cannot change the past !

Did you ever hear from anything regarding my proposed movement? I only ask since you're making near-assumptions akin to someone else has done when they heard of it.I can honestly say I've never heard of you or your movement. The first I heard of you was when you came in here interjecting yourself into other's conversations without introducing yourself.

I'll just say I do not intend for us to reclaim the entire Americas. I do intend for us to establish a great sense of unity between all Native American nations, a beneficial degree of "pan-Amerindianism."
I'm sorry , I don't believe in that concept. Just like the whiney liberal left , you want everyone to be the same , pan amerindianism buiichit. I am Cheyenne and I know my family , our culture and traditions and our council and our chiefs , our elders. There is no pan amerindianism.

I also do not intend to rush ASAP into reclaiming any land, especially not in the current status of Native American nations. I intend for this to occur in a peaceful manner as well, not with bloodshed.
It's obvious you are much smarter than I. I'll leave this conversation to those more educated.I'm just an older and I am who I am.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 02-12-2018 at 11:19 PM..
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook