Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #45865
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Something way better for lunch than what I brought: leftover Rez-burger Helper.

My mom could make something tasty out of the end of a block of American cheese-food-product, ground beef, powdered milk, flour and mustard powder, garlic salt and cayenne. I made -- um -- "I got to eat this because hamburger is so dang expensive." Mom would make a Martha Steward mac and cheese recipe, substituting half a package of Kraft taco cheese blend and some Velveta for the white cheddar and Gruyere, and ten packets of powdered cheese that came with the last take out pizza for the Pecorino Romano. It would be quite tasty and even presentable. I try something like that and it tastes like the 85th runner up at the Spam-Sucking, Trailer-Trash Cook Off.

Between that and never having aluminum foil in my purse, I feel like a failure as a Native woman, LOL.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook