Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 11:03 PM   #45905
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well Spring has arrived with a Nor'easter that will be dumping 12+ inches of snow here between tonight and tomorrow evening. This is the 4th Nor'easter to hit us this month, in fact the news jokingly referred to it as "Four'easter". The good news is that I was able to get my post-op in today before it hit and everything is healing up great.

Speaking of chickens. The borough I live in has a ban on keeping live chickens as pets or as livestock. It's been a huge debate recently since most of the borough doesn't care either way, a few citizens want to keep them and have been petitioning a lot recently, and the borough council is dragging their feet on hearing it and putting it to a vote to overturn the ordinance. Some people have been busted for having them, they got fines and the chickens were taken away, where I do not know.

Now it's time for some ice cream!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook