Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 02:46 AM   #45914
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
coffee ! Been watching chicks hatch and we have around 15 so far. probibly 20 more eggs in varying stages of hatch. They work hard getting out of those shells !
LOL!

I'll be glad when it quits snowing up North, too. Those snow fronts bring us cold weather.

I'll have some coffee, too. I was all excited expecting the kiddo to come visit for a few days, and bring his new (well, they've been married over a year) wife, but now they can't make it. We've not met her yet. They had a small courthouse ceremony with just them and her 2 little kids. I know she crafts a lot and I was kind of looking forward to passing her some craft supplies. I have more than I will ever use. I've never met a spool of ribbon I didn't like-especially if it was half price at an after Christmas sale. Oh well.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook