Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #45922
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'll take a bowl of blue cornmeal mush, topped with a couple spoonfuls of leftover carne adovada and a little cheese, or shrimp and grits with a couple biscuits. Whichever Chuy has the fixin's for.

Well, I'm signing the contract to get my porch fixed. I'm so nervous about these repairs. I hate having structural brickwork touched on my antique (trans. semi-decrepit) home. But, the side walls are rolling out because the footers are shot.

I got to let my brand-new neighbors, of all of 1 day, that they may not want to park their huge, shiny-new F350 in their driveway. Since the wall of porch, that the contractor is tearing down, is exactly 27" from the door of this new truck, I'd recommend they park on the street for a couple days. We'll see how that flies.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook