Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:21 PM   #45923
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
I'll take a bowl of blue cornmeal mush, topped with a couple spoonfuls of leftover carne adovada and a little cheese, or shrimp and grits with a couple biscuits. Whichever Chuy has the fixin's for.

Well, I'm signing the contract to get my porch fixed. I'm so nervous about these repairs. I hate having structural brickwork touched on my antique (trans. semi-decrepit) home. But, the side walls are rolling out because the footers are shot.

I got to let my brand-new neighbors, of all of 1 day, that they may not want to park their huge, shiny-new F350 in their driveway. Since the wall of porch, that the contractor is tearing down, is exactly 27" from the door of this new truck, I'd recommend they park on the street for a couple days. We'll see how that flies.
Dang , wishing I wasn't so busy ! LOL I was a masonry restoration expert in my working career ! I actually have been on some of the most historic buildings in Texas , including the Capitol Building , The Governors Mansion , the famous U.T.Tower ,UT Student Union bldg. , The Dallas Courthouse , Several Oooold Dallas mansions among others !Even in San Antonio and Houston !Enough reminiscing ! Coffee to go , I've got house restoring to do here ! Laterz all

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook