Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 01:43 PM   #45928
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Hopefully, my colleague can get the company to send us a sensor board sans chip. Or just a couple extra sensor breakout boards, that I can de-chip. Otherwise I need to find a place that can make me a few cheap breakout PCB's. Maybe even solder the dang chips to them.
Layout a breakout PCB and check out Oshpark, they can do small board runs for cheap, you'll just have to deal with their signature purple solder mask. If you have a super steady hand and an inspection microscope (like a Mantis Elite) then you can try and solder small pins onto the chip just have to keep your tongue at the right angle

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook