Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 10:51 AM   #45930
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Something hot to drink. In a cup large enough for me to have a swim.

We're in the awkward season for our building. If the AC is left on when 2nd shift leaves (always), it's a bracing 58-62F in the offices upstairs. If we turn the heat on, the we end up with warring heat and AC systems, because the production floor, with steam heated equipment, is cooled most of the year. (The bossman doesn't like the bills that causes.) By afternoon, the sun is full on the building and it's warmed up outside and my office will be pushing 80F.

Normally, I wear heavy winter clothes to work and change to summer clothes around 10-11am. Today I was in a hurry and dressed for after lunch. I think I'm going to visit some web pages with heavy video content and get my GPU fan running hard, LOL
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook