Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 02:58 AM   #45931
Broken Arrow
Signal Corps

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well I can offer hot coffee in a bath tube. Would that cup be large enough? The swimming pool of the town is hard to get. That would be almost but not exactly Olympic dimension.

If you like, you are invited to visit my teaching room. LOL. It doesn't matter if summer or winter. When sun is shining you have all day long sun shining in your eyes. Best measured temperature ever was 97F in winter on the floor at 7 o'clock in the morning. The switch was almost shutting down. We have underfloor heating and I am at the entry point for the heated water of the rooms. LOL, those in the last room are almost complaining it is to cold even at room temp of 82.

The hole building is an example for many points of what not to do.
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook