View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 12:43 PM   #54
LizBrokenArrow
Liz Broken Arrow

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond reputeLizBrokenArrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Arrow View Post
I pray for your family and you.

In their way, your family said to you, why they do not leave and that they have hope for the future. They are not forced to leave by war, forced resettlement of ethnic reasons and so on but can stay and rebuild because they want to do so.

I can only approximate by what little I have been told by those few who told and who had to leave their homes and homeland after WW II because of force. They would have stayed (mostly) and rebuild if it would have been possible. It was their home and homeland where all their family is buried. Despite all hardship, the emotional binding to the earth where they are born is very strong.

That seems not a question of tribe but of the people without regard to any special tribe.

You only leave, if you don't have any hope to stay and that the ways will be getting better.

Do what you think you have to do and give strength to their hopes.

Thank you for the encouragement @brokenarrow and for your prayers. I appreciate it. It's just so heartbreaking to see them in those conditions. But I understand their resilience.

I am looking to join a Pow Wow dance team anywhere in New Jersey. Dance Style: Jingle Dancing.

Thank You Creator For All Of Your Blessings.
LizBrokenArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook