Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 02:14 AM   #45976
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Yes to the caffeine! Wawa, one of the local convenience store chains around here that is rapidly taking over the East coast, had their birthday today and offered free coffee. The coffee did nothing for me at all. I think the weather suddenly changing today is causing me to feel tired as well as give me a pressure headache. Tomorrow and Saturday will be 80 here and then it's back into the 60s on Sunday and through next week.
WAWA is invading down here, too. I think that is really a dumb name for a store. LOL! Your weekend weather is sounding a lot like ours. Sunday is supposed to be quite stormy. The Kindle and I (and probably Princess Chatty Cat) will be hanging on the back porch reading. This cat just showed up a few months ago, and she has a princess attitude. She can also open the porch door herself, and butts her head against it to go out, so...she stayed when she showed up. She's a rather pudgy calico with a loud mouth.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook