View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #10
Broken Arrow
Signal Corps

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00

Don't know if you need a hunting license and have to pay.

Hunting here requires a hunting license and you need to lease a hunting territory or pay to be allowed to hunt on a hunting territory if you are not the owner or tenant. It is quite expensive. And you need an insurance as tenant because you have to pay game damage if there is some. And if you have wild boars, there will game damage to the farmers. Can ruin you.

Hunting with bow and arrow or crossbow is by law forbidden in Germany.

Shooting ranges with more than 100 m are rare. Non military for sure I know23 ranges with up to 300 m, Philippsburg and Alsfeld. Think there are two more and one with more than 300 m.

The Remington 700 shoots nice groups at 100 m but not good enough. Once 295 of 300 was ok but now you need 300 out of 300 points and 30 times inner x-ring and may be you are only on the tenth place. And to no ones surprise those of the senior and super senior class (Golden Age) are in most disciples the best ones.

The Nagant Sniper in 7.64 x 54 with the 3.5 PU scope is really good but my eyes are not doing good every time with that scope. But I don't want to mount any modern scope on it. It is a Rifle with matching numbers on all parts made in 1944. The scope is has its own number.

I like my bow and arrows, my muzzle loaders and some of my cartridge guns.
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook