Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #46089
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
WD, I'm still praying for Eyes. I hope things start turning around.

Subeeds, I sympathize. I'm glad you're getting your money back.

Two days before I left town, I got a letter from a bank I don't even do business with telling me that their check image files had been illegally accessed. One of the doctors involved in a hospital stay I had 3 years ago had deposited my check with that bank. My checking account number and routing number had been exposed.

I had to scramble around wildly getting a new checking account, emptying the old one down to just enough to cover the outstanding checks, putting fraud alerts on everything, calling my identity theft protection company, etc. And to add insult to injury, I have had some problems with a couple vendors over the checks on the new account because now the check sequence numbers are low.

So far, there doesn't seem to be a problem. But I'm watching everything now. I kind of liked the old days when they just picked your pocket. The times I was robbed in Chicago and Malaga were way easier than this.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook