Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 01:35 AM   #46162
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
That's a true statement ! LOL

O.K. New Drama.....LOL.....can't catch a break ! Yesterday before going to eye's appointment , I started having some pains in my belly ! So we get around and head up to the city. As the morning progresses the pain intensifies....sighSo we call my doc and get an appt. for 3:30(which I figured would work on our way home. As her appointment lingers on , the pain keeps getting worse! So when her appt. was over (which was a very good update)we walked down to the emergency room and actually got right in !They did blood and urine , then CT scan and I have a 12mm kidney stone ! They tell me the average human can NOT pass a stone bigger than 5-6 mm ! Eeek So now I have surgery friday morning. Said something about breaking it up with a laser ??? Geez.....this is getting ridiculous ! So hopefully this will all be done on friday and I won't be in all this pain.Can't keep anything down past the anti-nausea meds time limit !I'm starving and the hurt is constant ! I'm gonna curl up in a knot and try to sleep.Even the pain pills make me puke ! Y'All have an awesome day ! LOL
I've had kidney stones. Labor pains didn't hurt as much as they did. You have my sympathy. Glad Eyes is doing better. I know it seems contrary, but stay hydrated! Hope all goes well with you Friday.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook