Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:54 AM   #46300
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Spent the day watching Florence. It seems like later in the weekend we will be getting a little rain. The hotel is full of evacuees-and their pets. A lot of these people seem to think they will be able to go home Saturday or Sunday. I just want to ask them "what part of rainfall and flooding similar to Hurricane Harvey" don't you grasp. People who live on islands are going to have to wait until the bridges are inspected. Not to mention their won't be any power and they will probably be under a boil water alert for a few days. I understand their wanting to get back home, but if they can't get closer than 50 or 60 miles to home, they are going to be stranded.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook