View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 06:58 PM   #18
WomanfromOz
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
OLChemist said "The closer you get to a Rez the greater the resentment of the locals for the rights and privileges of the tribe."

This was proven true once again when the largely non-Native population of Bismarck, ND did not want the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAP) in "their" backyards. So they whined and complained until it was moved next to and on the Standing Rock Reservation. Had that not been Indian Land, odds are it wouldn't have been moved there.
It should never have even been considered to use Standing Rock. I have donated what I can to help the Standing Rock Protest in the past. If I was a US citizen I would have been there to protest myself.

I believe in geopathic stress and how the earth gets bruised and sustains memory. They should use an area of land where the earth has already been disturbed and leave Reservation land alone.
WomanfromOz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook